- Apie įmonę
The area of HR Services covers the operational part of employee lifecycle where we strive to provide high-quality services, operational excellence and to enhance the workflow to enable our colleagues to succeed in their roles.
The Business Travel Taxation team holds the role of key importance for the company where we handle the tax liabilities arising from the cross-border work of the employees within the Danske Bank Group to meet the tax compliance requirements and ensure the best employee experience.
We are now looking for the analytical tinkers, quality and discipline fans, high-standard client service enthusiasts to support us with the administration of data for tax purposes and to assist the employees with the process related queries on a daily basis.
It will be a very involving and dynamic journey full of new experiences not comparable to the ones faced before. Join us!
Depending on your experience, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Collect and process travel, employee and payroll data to meet the statutory deadlines
- Execute taxation process steps in close collaboration with the tax service provider to ensure timely progress
- Gather and control the information on tax payments and tax refunds
- Support colleagues with respect to the administrative process questions on a daily basis
- Communicate with other internal and external stakeholders like HR, accounting, payroll, legal teams, vendors, etc. to ensure a smooth process flow
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of the process to enhance the employee experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to details
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quality consciousness
- Fluent in English – both oral and written
- Experience in reporting, service delivery areas would be an advantage
Monthly salary range from 1400 EUR to 2100 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; metal well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- 20+ community hobby clubs
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.21
€ 1791 – 2040
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11
€ 1160 – 1320
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.12
€ 1400 – 1650
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.13
€ 1518 – 1518
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 1860 – 2679
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.26