- Apie įmonę
Customer Service Representative, Estonian Speaker
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and the Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 5,000 people. Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company's patient support, customer advocacy, finance, and accounting operations in Europe.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and the ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient assisting with e-commerce platform and product order-related inquiries, as well as post-purchase support.
- Customer focus and empathy, ability to listen and assist patients with their inqueries.
- 1 year of experience in the Operations/Customer Support area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Strong ability to collaborate and drive results.
- Problem solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Fluent in English and Estonian language.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to interpret reports, read and follow through documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions and safety rules.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 1,425 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!