- Apie įmonę
Customer Support Specialist
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
The Dexcom Customer Support Specialist role is an exciting role that requires a high level of customer service and account administration skills. The position engages with a number of internal and external stakeholders, predominantly patients using Dexcom products. It requires professionalism, attention to the detail, organisation skills and a willingness to go the extra mile.
The main responsibilities are dealing with patient emails and phone calls, providing advice and support and reviewing accounts to ensure they are set up and correctly. The position works closely with the sales team and supports the achievement of new patient targets and revenue.
- Support the achievement of monthly objectives for revenue and new customer acquisition targets.
- Support all elements of delivering exceptional customer service, including responsibility for inbound and outbound calls, email communications and order fulfilment.
- Follow up on subscription accounts to ensure they are set up correctly and up to date with their payments.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions on how to improve and develop pre and post sales interaction with Dexcom leads/customers, creating a continuous positive experience.
- Proactively following up with users post sale to prevent any initial user issues and direct them towards user training resources.
- Utilise internal systems (Salesforce) to organize daily activities and accurately record all customer interactions.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Inside Sales department.
- Provide support to Inside Sales Supervisor as required.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 1,400 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1600 – 2200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.05
€ 1200 – 1815
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.10
€ 1400 – 1900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.12