- Apie įmonę
What We'll Bring
Do you enjoy being surrounded and collaborating with like-minded and talented people who have a passion to innovate? TransUnion provides innovative solutions that help ordinary people and businesses create economic opportunity and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people in more than 30 countries. So if you want to join a growing, inspiring and forward thinking business, come, join your new team here at TransUnion Lithuania!
What You'll Bring
- Relevant work experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience using SQL Server database Unit Testing, tSQLt or other testing framework
- Experience using source control (TFS/Azure DevOps/Git)
- Desirable experience using PowerShell
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines like TFS/Azure DevOps/Octopus
- Experience with AWS cloud is beneficial
Impact You'll Make
The engineering team made up of around 50 talented individuals is developing TransUnion core business products. You will join Scrum team of around 7 people, using Agile practises and driving product forward with incremental improvements. The focus of the role will be the design, maintain and develop high-quality data products. In this role in particular you'll be working with Microsoft SQL Server. Ideally, we're looking for someone who has a passion for development and has some experience with Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, TFS/Azure DevOps/Octopus, Git, PowerShell and desire to learn or improve cloud skills.
What you'll get in return
- Experiencedand highly motivated team
- Big focus on project delivery quality
- Health insurance package
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses
- Financial rewards for Azure/AWS certifications
- Well defined career growth path using a matrix of skills needed to move on to the next level
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement
- Linux Academy, Ministry of Testing, LinkedIn learning zone memberships
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games in VIP Zalgiris box
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
Find out more about our office life:
At TransUnion we’re proud to be recognized as a great place to work for our dedication to creating a culture where associates are included, valued and embraced for who they are. We’re also committed to supporting physical, mental and financial fitness with a series of events and activities.
Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Our recruitment experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. You will be based either from our office in Kaunas or working remotely as part of our ‘flex together’ approach.