- Apie įmonę
Enterprise Risk Manager
We are searching for Enterprise Risk Manager with a strong and self-confident personality, able to work with others well in a fast paced, international, dynamic environment, moreover - with demonstrated high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Engage in the establishment of Group Enterprise Risk Management Framework;
- Design, implement and coordinate an overall risk management process;
- Development of appropriate actions and plans to minimize the risk organization is facing.
- Monitor and as necessary coordinate enterprise risk activities of organization units.
- Provide reports on a regular basis to keep the senior management informed of the operation and progress of Enterprise Risk efforts;
- Collaboration with other departments to direct enterprise risk issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Build risk-aware culture.
- Have a degree in a business or technical field (e.g., finance, economics, audit/internal controls or similar);
- Experience in Risk Management or a related role;
- Have been successful in driving transformations and completing multiple tasks, both self-directed and in teams;
- Can explain complex subjects in an understandable way;
- Are a certified Risk Manager (e.g., ERP, FRM or similar certificate) (advantage);
- Are proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Lithuanian are required);
- Are self-driven, result-oriented and curious.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and compensation package;
- Wide opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business environment.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
- Brand new modern office with free gym, tennis and pool tables, and chill spaces.
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices.
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.