- Apie įmonę
• Interchanging of data between the server and the users.
• Running the React application on the frontend and Ruby on Rails RESTful API services on the backend.
• Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g., debugging, automated testing, code reviews, document, writing clean and pragmatic code).
• Ensuring smooth connections between applications and other (often third-party) web services.
• Following set standards to create innovative solutions for businesses.
• 1 year of Laravel, Ruby on Rails (or equivalent) experience.
• Object-oriented programming skills.
• Experience with MySQL and Git.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
Working with us implies:
• Competitive base salary and other benefits, including health insurance, employee referral program and additional training.
• Memorable company parties and social activities like team buildings and monthly birthday celebrations.
• New modern, bright, and comfortable office space in the center of Vilnius, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
• Free parking for your car or motorcycle and showers if you prefer to cycle to work.
• Opportunities to build valuable skills, work with unique and interesting projects for the sports industry, express and implement your ideas and grow your career!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 4500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 8000 – 9000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.14
€ 2300 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1700 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10
€ 1600 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.21