- Apie įmonę
Flight operations assistant
Avia solutions group partner company IOCC is searching for Flight operations assistant.
Integrated OCC is a one-stop-shop for aviators, airlines and business aviation users, headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Our team of aviation professionals provides 24/7 assistance to our customers around the globe.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Assist crew members by preparing Operational Flight Plan, meteorological information, NOTAMS and other relevant documentation;
- Arrange overflight/landing permissions, ground handling, slots, fuel, catering and transport;
- Monitor aircraft technical status and operational limitations;
- Maintain and monitor crew duty time limitations in accordance with ORO.FTL requirements and Operations Manual;
- Use Eurocontrol tools to maintain ATC flight plans and monitor/avoid airspace restrictions;
- Perform a flight watch and maintain Operations Management System by updating departure/arrival times, delay reasons and other relevant information;
- Perform other relevant duties as required of operational needs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Being over 21 years of age;
- University degree and/or a minimum of 1 year work experience in airlines within the Flight Operations Department;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks, and work under pressure;
- Fluent spoken and written English skills.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Previous experience in a similar position in an airline;
- Being a student or VGTU AGAI graduate;
- Private Pilot Licenses (PPL) theoretical exams certificate.
- Ability to work in shifts, including nighttime.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (1300-1700€ gross) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.