- Apie įmonę
Junior flight operations assistant
Avia solutions group partner company IOCC is searching for Junior flight operations assistant.
Integrated OCC is a one-stop-shop for aviators, airlines and business aviation users, headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Our team of aviation professionals provides 24/7 assistance to our customers around the globe.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Assist Flight Operations Assistants by preparing Operational Flight Plan, checking meteorological information, NOTAMS and other relevant documentation;
- Preparing applications for permits, ground handling, slots, fuel, catering and transport;
- Get acquainted with words: MEL, CDL, ETOPS, RVSM and many more and learn where and how to apply those
- Get in depth knowledge about crew duty time limitations in accordance with ORO.FTL requirements and Operations Manuals;
- Learn how to use Eurocontrol tools to maintain ATC flight plans and monitor/avoid airspace restrictions;
- Learn using Gantt charts and its’ use in aviation;
- Perform other relevant duties as required of operational needs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Being over 18 years of age;
- Secondary school graduate;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to concentrate, and prioritize multiple tasks, and work under pressure;
- Fluent spoken and written English skills.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Being a student in VGTU AGAI;
- Private Pilot Licenses (PPL) theoretical exams certificate.
- Ability to work in shifts, including nighttime.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (1000-1300€ gross) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2400 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.11
€ 1500 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.17
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.10