- Apie įmonę
Architus has been chosen to build a new engineering team for one of the fastest growing Fintechs in the UK which already has close to 1000 employees and recently secured $100m funding to accelerate its global expansion. There are several opportunities for experienced engineers to become part of the company’s first engineering group to be based in Lithuania, working in collaboration with the Fintech’s London-based Engineering Team Head. This is a full-time role that provides a unique opportunity for an exciting career path including options for a permanent transfer to the Fintech with stock options for successful engineers.
You will be a key member of an agile engineering team, working on strategic projects to develop the Payments and Business Services modules for a rapidly expanding international company at the leading edge of banking technology. You will be actively collaborating with other Backend and iOS, Android, Web, QA, DevOps, Data, and Product teams to translate requirements into well-engineered solutions.
You will be able to join the Fintech company's backend Community of Practices, learn from them, and propose your own practices to maintain high quality across the backend. This role offers an exceptional opportunity to make a real difference in an international business.
Here is an outline of the technology landscape: “On the backend we see Java 8 as legacy and use Java 11+ for our micro-services. We provide RESTful APIs to our colleagues in the frontend. Spring Boot is our work horse, but we are open to new experiments. We are cloud-native and run everything on AWS. You’ll see containers (Docker), queues (SNS+SQS, Kafka) and events everywhere. The nature of our business naturally fits with relational databases, but we have also found some use cases for NoSQL. Our frontends have done an incredible job at consuming our APIs and providing the best UX to our members. They are native Android and iOS apps or Angular 2+ web apps. The Cloud Engineering team provides us with vital infrastructure and DevOps support on the cloud.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience;
- Commercial experience building server-side applications and good knowledge of the relevant programming languages (i.e Java 8 or newer);
- Familiar with Java backend frameworks (e.g. Spring/Spring Boot);
- Exposure to microservices or implementing and consuming RESTful APIs;
- Fluent English speaker with excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Degree in software development or in a similar field would be considered as an advantage;
- Back-end experience in payment, fintech, banking or financial services market would be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work independently, willingness to share ideas and experience between team members.
- Competitive salary;
- Office space in Vilnius;
- Flexibility to work from home or at the office;
- Professional development with an international company;
- Exceptional career progression opportunities;
- Dynamic working environment;
- 25 days holiday.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 700 – 1050
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.17
€ 2000 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.25
€ 4200 – 6600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.21
€ 2561 – 3319
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 2300 – 4700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.18
€ 2000 – 4200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.20