- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
We have two service lines: Credit Management Services and Portfolio Investment. Being a part of Group Finance, Finance Data Steward supports all global markets and both service lines.
The Intrum Group is currently undergoing a large, group-wide Transformation, where increased business value realization through Data and Analytics. For the right candidate, this will be a challenging and rewarding journey, with lots of room to grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define the data governance and quality
- Create processes and procedures
- Maintain quality of the data
- Optimize workflows
- Monitor data usage
- Ensure compliance and security of the data
- Database and data warehousing proficiency
- Business understanding, preferably within the finance domain and/or finance industry
- Workday experience a plus
- Project Management skills (as a leader)
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
1500 - 3000 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩