- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
To strengthen Global HR&Administration team, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic person to manage corporate communication, create content of internal and external communication and enhance employer branding. In this role you will have a close touch with all company units and will be able to take an active part in growing together with the rapidly developing organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle existing internal communication activities and channels
- Lead and implement further development of internal communication across global shared service centers, including setting up new tools and formats
- Collaborate with HR in creating and communicating a global attractive employer brand by supporting HR projects as well as by developing content for website, social media, events, recruiting platforms etc.
- Create and publish engaging content for social media channels, press releases, publications and adapt for the internal communication
- Provide corporate communication expertise, advice, and guidance to the most senior internal stakeholders in the organization
- Handle sustainability-related projects with focus on community engagement
- Be an ambassador for high performing culture, driving employee involvement and engagement and fostering the company's values through adequate communication, events and dialogue formats
What you bring:
- Relevant professional experience in the field of internal communication in global organization
- Proven track record in the development and implementation of internal communication strategies as well as handling of different communications channels
- Strong project management skills
- Very good English language skills in written and oral communication
- High computer literacy with capability in MS Office and communication tools
- Multimedia experience (video, podcast) as an advantage
- Ability to collaborate smoothly with people from different countries and backgrounds as well as various departments and hierarchical levels
What we offer you:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
From 3100 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1520 – 2280
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.13
€ 2500 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.29
€ 1400 – 2150
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.25
€ 1900 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.26
€ 1600 – 2200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.30