- Apie įmonę
Safety Risk Specialist
Are you ready to join the leading EU-based ACMI airline?
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world!
This is your opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing and dynamic team as we are expanding our business scope. We are justifiably proud of our reputation for providing top-notch ACMI, charter, and cargo services for tier-1 clients worldwide.
No previous experience in aviation? No problem. For certain positions it is not required, as with our training and mentoring programs, your transition into this exciting industry will go smoothly.
We have a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team.
Offices: Riga, Tallinn, Malta. Vilnius opening Q2 2022.
Office team: over 190 and growing.
Flight team: over 650 and growing.
Awards: many. Recent one - 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award!
YOUR DAILY WORK-LIFE WILL LOOK LIKE THIS:
- Document and ensure communication of safety risks of SmartLynx Airlines operations in all aspects
- Maintain input or data quality of Risk Management system
- Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources and conduct necessary initial analysis
- Identify and analyze areas of potential risk of SmartLynx Airlines operations
- Produce reports or presentations that outline risk, explain risk positions, or recommend changes
- Plan, and contribute to development of risk management systems, models, or systems
- Provide statistical modeling advice to other SmartLynx departments
- Follow daily reports and Risk Assessment to ensure SmartLynx procedures are followed as documented
- Update necessary documentation as required
- Use of SmartLynx main database to analyze risk-based data
- Coordination of Risk Assessment Meetings and record necessary follow-ups on the system
WHAT WOULD WE BE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- University graduate or at least 2 years experience in Aviation
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Display a positive, open, and cooperative attitude in order to facilitate a good working relationship with all parties involved while maintaining a critical and analytical mindset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Assertive, tactful with a high ability to deal with confidential information
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but to also do that in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
- Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
- If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2600 – 2600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.20
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 8000 – 9000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.14
€ 2300 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1700 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10