- Apie įmonę
HR administration specialist
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As part of the Talent team you will be in charge of all HR related documentation and systems administration, assist in Performance Evaluation processes with various administrative tasks. You will be involved in various projects and will develop your professional skills in an excellent working environment.
Your key responsibilities
• HR related documentation and system administration.
• Help organizing internal company events, training, etc.
• Assistance in other HR related processes.
Skills and attributes for success
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• High level of orientation to details, accuracy, experience with MS Office
• Fast working pace, multitasking, responsibility, collaboration
• Availability to work full time – being last year student or degree in law, economics, administration, finance or related area
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Experience in documentation/ systems administration would be an advantage
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a person with an enthusiastic, positive and can-do attitude. If you are motivated by challenge and if you like taking ownership of your work, this role is perfect for you. Creativity and having an open mind for defining new solutions would be extremely helpful in your work.
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
• A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
• Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues;
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career;
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Salary: 1200 – 1500 EUR gross
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience.
It’s yours to build.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 1650
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.13
€ 1518 – 1518
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 1160 – 1320
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.12
€ 1520 – 2280
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.13
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.28
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11