- Apie įmonę
Crew Resources Analyst and Planner
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards. SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will determine crew needs for different bases and projects in cooperation with various departments;
- Ensure that crew activities are scheduled in accordance with relevant legislation and company documentation;
- Build future crew rosters for better utilization and efficiency in the hotel, transportation, and other associated costs;
- Develop research schedules to react to various operational changes;
- Maintain crew legality in RAIDO system;
- Administer crew requests;
- Provide support analysis related to crew staffing;
- Prepare overview reports.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- This role requires strong organizational skills, communication skills, and excellent attention to detail;
- You should be a university graduate or started higher education;
- You must have good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You must have the ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- You must have solid communication and team working skills;
- Excellent mental capacity to make quick, smart, and rational decisions using common sense and a positive attitude;
- Very good MS Office skills and excellent Excell skills;
- Excellent English (both: written and spoken);
- Previous work experience in airline operations and/or crew training will be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.