- Apie įmonę
Crew Training Coordinator
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards. SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will ensure that crew training is scheduled in a timely, efficient, and effective manner and according to internal manuals and procedures;
- Prepare recurrent, initial, conversion training plans for the crew in liaison with crew planning;
- You will be responsible for managing the booking of appropriate training facilities;
- Update crew training forms and ensure that training records are complete, updated, and archived obtaining relevant signatures when necessary;
- Keep personal training files of crew members updated at all times in RAIDO (system) as well as personal folders;
- Monitor all expiries including completing a 30-day expiry review, ensuring the MINT and Radio systems are up to date, and liaising with crew planning for re-planning where required;
- Liaise with authorities and other interested parties in case of inspection of training files of crew members;
- If requested by Direct Manager, prepare overview reports and take part in developing new procedures.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You should be a university graduate or started higher education;
- You must have good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You must have the ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressure, and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- You must have solid communication and team working skills;
- Excellent mental capacity to make quick, smart, and rational decisions using common sense and a positive attitude;
- Very good MS Office skills;
- Excellent English (both: written and spoken);
- Previous work experience in airline operations and/or crew training will be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.30
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 8000 – 9000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.14
€ 2300 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1700 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.19