- Apie įmonę
Technical Records Specialist
This is your opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing airline that is expanding its business ventures in the charter, ACMI, and Cargo business. We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will process maintenance of hard and soft copies of aircraft technical records;
- Ensure that Aircraft Utilisation and generation of the report are correct;
- You will be responsible for maintaining Technical Archive and controlling the volume of records;
- Manage storage of aircraft airworthiness historical records and recently accomplished Work Orders in designated archive rooms;
- Update information in company database following the field of responsibility;
- Review and store original paperwork from maintenance line stations in the technical archive in compliance with EASA requirements;
- Review paper JTL pages and ETL system data to make sure that they are filled;
- Prepare monthly utilization reports;
- Update aircraft OCCM status in OASES.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You should have at least 2 years of aviation experience;
- Show competence to prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 8000 – 9000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.14
€ 2100 – 2454
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.01
€ 2000 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.12
€ 1800 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.08