- Apie įmonę
Crew Control Team Lead
WHO WE ARE
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- As a Crew Control Team Lead you will perform as senior-level Crew Control Officer, overseeing the performance of all the crew control officers and operational routine tasks.
- You will be responsible for the distribution of the tasks throughout the day among crew control officers.
- You will be working office hours and covering shifts when required;
- Perform necessary arrangements and use all available communications to fulfill operational needs;
- In cooperation with Commercial department, Crew Travel Officer and/or OCC handle ad-hoc flight requests;
- Ensure complete and precise information flow between shifts and other departments;
- Monitor roster disruptions on a monthly basis to minimize further roster disruptions.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- To ensure success as a Crew Planning Team lead, you should have excellent leadership skills, as well as the ability to identify problems and solve them quickly and efficiently;
- You have a strong working knowledge of management best practices and the ability to motivate and provide support to the team;
- You have the ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- You have good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You have solid communication and team working skills;
- Good MS Office skills;
- You have a good level of English language skills;
- Previous experience in Airline Operations and/or future forecasting, data analysis will be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.