- Apie įmonę
Product Support Representative, Estonian Speaker
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and the Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 5,000 people. Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company's patient support, customer advocacy, finance, and accounting operations in Europe.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
As a Product Support Representative, you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by assisting to determine why the service, equipment or feature is defective (inoperable) and help resolve issues related to the product.
- Customer focus and empathy – you enjoy talking to customers, listening to their needs and finding solutions to their queries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Problem solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Fluent in English and Estonian language.
- 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
- Ability to write reports, read and interpret documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions and safety rules.
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud based reporting systems.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross 1400 – 1900 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.
- Language premium bonus.
Sounds like you? Apply!