- Apie įmonę
Enterprise Applications Manager
The Manager, Enterprise Applications will work inside Avia Solutions Group and lead all aspects of our internal enterprise applications portfolio. In this role, you will lead and develop the Enterprise Applications team and grow it to meet business demands. We are looking for a candidate with a track record of providing strategic, forward-looking vision when designing solutions to achieve business goals and drive operational efficiency. This role works cross-functionally with Finance, HR, Sales, R&D/IT, Marketing, Group companies, etc. to analyze business needs, design, and validate solutions, execute the implementation of these solutions, and continuously monitor the effectiveness of these solutions.
- Manage, lead, mentor, and coach the Enterprise Applications team.
- Lead the planning, design, and implementation of enterprise applications at Avia Solutions Group including CRM, Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC, D365 HR, SharePoint, Business Intelligence and Analytics systems, and others.
- Analyze the architecture of the current application, gather business requirements, and develop ideas and solutions using best practices as well as business objectives.
- Participate in the selection and implementation activities for new enterprise applications and look across the organization and Group companies for portfolio consolidation and optimization opportunities.
- As an owner of the process, take ownership of financial and other business intelligence and reporting systems, tools, and initiatives. Ensure ongoing integrity of financial data analytics and reporting enterprise standards and a global template.
- As an owner of the escalation process, take ownership of major incidents to ensure timely resolution by managing technical resources, partners, effective communication to stakeholders, and post-incident review.
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand business objectives and initiatives in their respective functions. Manage the intake, acceptance criteria, and prioritization of stakeholder requests with clear business communications and coordination.
- Partner with the Cyber Security team to ensure applications are secured and compliant with security and privacy requirements such as GDPR, Center for Internet Security benchmarks, and ISO27001 as described in the Information Security Policy of the group.
- Cooperate with the IT Infrastructure and Operations teams to ensure that the infrastructure, access, and application performance is adequate and properly monitored.
- Own relevant application architecture and understand areas of risk such as integration, understand the benefits of application portfolio consolidation globally of systems and process.
- Work across the organization to understand data assets and work to establish a knowledge management program.
- Responsible for proactive licensing management and compliance with our vendors. This includes managing the procurement process with the R&D department, Compliance (KYC), and Procurement.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 6+ years of applied IT experience with a concentration in Enterprise Applications.
- Extensive knowledge of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, target setting, reporting, and analytics.
- Proven record of success in enabling technologies and the impact on Data Analytics and Reporting, Finance, Sales, and Accounting processes.
- Experience working in a sophisticated multi-ERP system environment.
- Extensive experience translating business requirements into business solutions at the enterprise level.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate complex technical issues to users with little technical background/expertise
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators;
- International work environment;
- Health Insurance;
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills;
- Gym in the office;
- Employee events;
- Indoor dining room;
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies;
- Entertainment flight with real flight simulator;
- Lean/Kaizen prize fond for effectiveness initiatives;
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft;