- Apie įmonę
The Role / Responsibilities
The Senior Operations Analyst within the Global Assignment Management (GAM) team is responsible to manage the end-to-end process and team of individuals responsible processing analyst assignments globally. This includes maintaining process metrics, reporting to business stakeholders and senior management, and investigation of process exceptions.
The individual will work closely with a variety of key stakeholders across the MIS organization and will be responsible for.
• Proactively identifying opportunities to standardize business processes and enhance operational controls and efficiencies
• Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise on Analyst Assignments and Analyst Rotation well as applicable Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
• Coordinate with the Rating Teams and other Moody’s teams (e.g. Compliance, MIS Technology, Global Middle Office, etc.) to effectively resolve outstanding requests/inquiries
• Executing analyst re-assignments, generating regulatory and management reporting and implement processes ensuring high level of accuracy
• Leading key initiatives including maintenance of project plans, change management, stakeholder communication
• Support senior management by maintaining status reports; tracking issues, risks, and dependencies; generating performance metrics and owning the content of Standard Operating Procedures, etc.
• Provide business process training and create/update supporting content and training materials (e.g. Internal Handbook, Guidance documents, Trainings, Quick Reference Guides, Best Practices etc.)
• Undergraduate BA/BS degree in business, management, computer science or similar field; MBA a plus
• 5-10 years of operational control, business process and/or business analysis experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to interact comfortably with different levels of management and articulate/present issues clearly and succinctly
• Self-starter and team player with ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple, competing priorities
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to reach across organization to successfully resolve requests/inquiries
• Highly organized and efficient, with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• Ability to supervise, facilitate, negotiate, and resolve interpersonal or inter-team conflicts
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent VBA skills (experience in process automation is a must)
• Excellent Powerpoint and visualization skills a must; knowledge of PowerBI and other data analytics/visualization tools is required
• Knowledge of Moody’s rating systems, analysis tools and operational processes a plus