- Apie įmonę
Site Reliability Engineer (Cloud Operations Team)
The Cloud Operations Team is evolving, and we are looking for a site reliability engineer to join our ranks! Our team is responsible for infrastructure, internal tool development, and helping teams throughout their development journeys. As a site reliability engineer, you will work with internal teams on improving the observability, performance, and reliability of their services.
As a site reliability engineer, you will:
- Configure monitoring alerts to identify outage symptoms
- Debug production issues across different services
- Improve reliability, quality and speed of software development
- Measure and optimize systems performance
- Work with teams to determine and adhere to service level objectives (SLO)
- Develop cloud tools for automation, monitoring and utilisation of resources
- Develop and maintain Production Readiness Frameworks
- Participate in on-call rotation
We expect, that you have:
- 2-3 years of experience working as a SysAdmin/SRE/DevOps or similar role background
- One or more scripting languages (Python, Go, Bash)
- Linux administration skills
- Network administration skills
- Familiar with IaC tools (Ansible/Terraform)
- Have experience working with container platforms (ECS, EKS, etc.)
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes
- Experience working with monitoring tools (DataDog, Grafana, etc.)
- Cloud-native development and management experience with AWS (preferred) or other cloud providers
- Excellent understanding of HTTP/HTTPS protocols, optimizations, and microservices
- Teamwork, communication, and attention to detail
Monitoring: DataDog, CloudWatch
Automation: Terraform, Ansible
AWS Services: Lambda, Kinesis, RDS, ECS, EKS, EC2, API Gateway and much more
Databases: Postgres RDS, dynamoDB, Redshift, Redis
Source Control CI/CD: GitLab, CircleCI
Scripting: Python, GO
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success.
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments.
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organize guilds, and cross-site meetups.
- We care about our employees: health insurance is provided for every member of our team.
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, up to 10% of working time dedicated to personal education, free access to Udemy.
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule.
- Salary ranges from 3800.00 to 6000.00 € gross
Quality in everything we do. We ensure quality with a range of tools and techniques. These include code reviews, peer programming, CI pipelines and tests. We write robust automated tests for every piece of code we craft using appropriate combinations of unit, integration, performance tests, etc. We release code using automated pipelines that support continuous delivery. We are always working to evolve these processes.
Be the change you want to see. As part of the teams leading the change in Revel, you will continuously get a chance to innovate on the codebase and make a difference in the engineering department by evolving the way we work.
Continuous personal growth. Be challenged and motivated by Revel’s talented, yet friendly engineers who will push you to new levels of professionalism. You’ll have access to both technical and leadership career opportunities across Revel’s expansive suite of products. The next challenge is always just around the corner.
Communicate boldly. We enter conversations with clearly and strongly stated opinions, but eagerly listen and learn from our teammates. Your voice will be heard in our self organizing, team led structure.
Agile as a mindset. Scrum as a framework. We promote an agile mindset by using the scrum framework to let teams self organize and own their work. We always adapt each to our team and project.
Work as a team. We foster and develop new hires at all levels of experience, thereby accelerating their onboarding and helping launch their careers at Revel.
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of thousands of restaurants and retailers across the US and Europe with a robust cloud-based point of sale (PoS) and enterprise management system. Analytics and BI engineers at Revel are building a modern data pipeline that drives intuitive analytics and surfaces powerful insights. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice: