- Apie įmonę
Billing Specialist (DACH)
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
As a Billing Specialist at Dexcom, you will be responsible for the quality control of order processing as well as the invoicing of our customers within EMEA, which are mainly connected to private insurers and National Health Services.
- Fluent in English (some basic German skills are an advantage).
- Experience of working in a billing or invoicing focused role.
- Possess strong attention to detail along with a conscientious and organised approach.
- Effective communication skills, by phone and via email while maintaining a friendly, professional style.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience in insurance/third party payor and/or medical device reimbursement environment would be a strong bonus.
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 1,425 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the role.
Sounds like you? Apply!