- Apie įmonę
If you’re looking for an opportunity to solve societal challenges and advance sustainability through innovative and purpose-driven digital products – let’s talk!
Your day-to-day activities will revolve around an open-source classification tool OSDG, linking science, technology, public policy, and UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). You will contribute to sustainability research and assist businesses, civil society and citizens at large. You would also join the active development efforts of Technote, a state-of-the-art technology data platform that delivers competitive intelligence at scale.
- Be responsible for front-end and back-end development phases related to our digital products and their respective websites
- Develop multiple front-end (React.js + Meteor.js) applications
- Provide internal technical support for developed products
- Collaborate with our data team to improve internal standards.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Front-end development using React
- 2+ years of commercial experience working with Node.js-based web systems
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or ArangoDB)
- Knowledge of modern React workflows and best practices
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container
- Expertise with CSS and SCSS
- Fluency in HTML and related web technologies
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations, responsive design
- Ability to handle and oversee multiple tasks, plan, prioritize and make decisions
- Strong emphasis to details and accuracy
- Fluent communication in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with Meteor.js framework
- Ability to manage and create CI pipelines
- Experience with Eslint
- Experience with unit-testing using Mocha
- Knowledge of frontend testing
- Active contribution to the sustainable development community on a global sale
- Instant visibility and impact of your work (almost 2,000 active citizen scientists already contributing to OSDG activities)
- Vibrant, multicultural working environment in Vilnius city centre; flexible working arrangements
- Professional, highly skilled international colleagues
- On-the-job and external training, professional growth opportunities.
Monthly salary (gross) starting from €2500 – €3000. Specific salary is offered based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.08
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.29