- Apie įmonę
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be working in a team of friendly professionals, and you will have close cross-border collaboration within the IT Community. You will be developing and maintaining .NET core applications within the Credit Risk Assessment area. Also, you will be cooperating closely with the Product Owner and subject matter experts to specify business and technical requirements.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining new software used to define defaulted customers within SEB Group
- Supporting business needs and providing world-class services
- Managing incidents and solving problems
- Participating in all testing phases
- Team player with at least 4 years of .NET development
- The technical stack should be oriented to C#/, .NET Core, Entity framework, MSSQL
- Knowledge and practical experience with Pub/Sub, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, and other cloud technologies would be considered as an advantage
- Eager to learn new technologies and use them in practice
- Willing to take ownership
- Able to manage your time & priorities
- Analytical, accurate, and can handle complex information
- Fluent in English.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training
- Learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.