- Apie įmonę
AR Specialist (Benelux)
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
As Accounts Receivable Specialist at Dexcom you will be responsible for ensuring payments received are allocated in a timely and accurate manner. This will involve engaging with customers, as and when required, to address instances where payments provided do not have sufficient information to support quick and easy allocation of receipts.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable environment.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented and possess good Microsoft Office (especially Excel) skills.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment as company continues to grow.
- Self-disciplined with experience of maintaining accurate documentation and following procedures.
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with payers and colleagues.
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 1600 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the role.
- Language premium bonus.
Sounds like you? Apply!