- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our curious and united Talent Acquisition team and help us with search and selection in all areas of the Group, across different business segments and countries. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Managing one-of-a-kind or complex selection projects as well as search and selection of top level executives;
- Analyzing cases of problematic or difficult-to-fill positions, cooperating closely with hiring managers and HR business partners in order to find solution and fill the positions;
- Being responsible for hiring manager and candidate experience during search and selection processes, providing feedback;
- Researching and applying innovative and creative search methods and different tools;
- Engaging and supervising projects of the employer brand and recruitment functional area;
- Mentoring Talent Acquisition specialists.
- Have at least 3 years' experience in search and selection (experience with top level executive search and selection projects is an advantage);
- Are proficient in English – we communicate with our international colleagues and candidates;
- Have experience in working with ATS system(s) and have an understanding of Agile working principles;
- Are oriented towards changes and can take responsibility to initiate them and adapt to dynamic environment;
- Have strong understanding of stakeholders` management and able to help them to make the best decision;
- Have great analytical skills, an ability to systemize and summarize information as well as be able to manage large stream of information;
- Have owned and completed at least several projects related to Talent Acquisition or Employer brand.
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region ;
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
„Ignitis group" is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.yra nuo 2561 iki 3688 EUR (neatskaičius mokesčių). Konkretus darbo užmokestis siūlomas atsižvelgiant į darbo patirtį ir kompetenciją. Prie darbo užmokesčio gali būti mokama kintamoji atlygio dalis.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras is an internal service centre which provides IT, procurement, accounting, human resources, legal, communication, asset and document management services to all Ignitis Group companies.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1700 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.20
€ 1300 – 2200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.02
€ 1200 – 1500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.10