- Apie įmonę
Our EMEA Inside Sales Team based in Dublin, Ireland is growing - Come join in our Success!
PayPal is looking for talented sales professionals who are fluent in English and Lithuanian to join the expanding EMEA Inside Sales team based in Dublin, Ireland (working remotely currently) and planning a hybrid model for 2022 and beyond.
We are looking for people with sales experience who are comfortable using a consultative sales approach to join our Inside Sales Team in EMEA selling directly into the Eastern European Markets (ICE) helping small and medium-sized merchants scale their business through payment acceptance and optimising checkout experiences.
This team is responsible for:
1) Managing pipelines of existing and prospective client merchants to assist them in developing their ePayments solution strategy
2) Keeping clients ahead of the game by upgrading their solutions with the latest PayPal product suite portfolio of customised payment solutions
3) Working with fast-growing merchants seeking guidance on how to take their business to the next level.
4) Successful candidates will be responsible for navigating all aspects of the strategic B2B sales process and deliver a value-based sales proposition to decision-makers while providing a strategic vision on consumer engagement and acquisition.
5) You will need to be comfortable making multiple outreaches daily, have great communication skills with the ability to fully articulate the PayPal value proposition to prospective merchants and lead them through the sales cycle. Success in this role will be measured by a set of KPIs linked to a generous Sales Target Incentive programme.
1) A proven track record in an Inside Sales/ Account executive, ideally in a fast-paced online/financial services or e-commerce environment but open to applications from others
2) You are fluent in English and Lithuanian
3) A self-driven, dedicated and motivated individual who can drive revenue growth, whilst creating the basis for long-term client relationships
4) Strong telephone presence with experience in outbound calling
5) Proficient in MS Office; Salesforce proficiency is desirable
6) A team player with great interpersonal, cross-cultural, communication skills
7) Results orientated towards productivity such as calls, talk time, self-prospection, pipeline management and forecasting
8) Ability to provide continued momentum and focus throughout short, medium and long sales cycles
9) Possess excellent organisational skills
10) Interested in further career development
11) Experience working in a target-driven environment
What we offer
1) An opportunity to be part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the EMEA region
2) Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations
3) A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn
4) A highly competitive base salary plus a very generous Commission structure
5) 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
6) Employee Wellness programme
7) Full health care for you and your immediate family
8) Pension benefits contributions
9) Employee stock purchase plan
10) Educational assistance programme
11) Reward and recognition programme
12) A fully paid sabbatical of 4 weeks off work on the anniversary of your 5th year working with us!
Please Note: Due to Covid19 the interview process, on-boarding, training, and all work undertaken for this role will be conducted remotely. PayPal’s remote working policy is currently being reviewed. Apply now and one of our recruitment team will be able to discuss this with you in more detail.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.19
€ 1400 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 2300 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1653 – 1984
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.25
€ 1200 – 2200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.19
€ 3000 – 3600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27