- Apie įmonę
The company builds data intensive solutions used to manage complex, dynamic pricing in the hotel, event, and parking industries. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, our client maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
DevOps Engineer will participate as a member of AWS Operations Excellence team to support recently built AWS infrastructure and architect and migrate infrastructure components to the cloud.
Next Generation Integration (NGI) engine, a key component of companies Revenue Management System that delivers scientific pricing decisions at the room type and rate code level to drive optimal revenue performance for major hotel chains. NGI is responsible for intake of hotel reservation and pricing data, integration with G3 and delivery of the results to various property management systems through standard and proprietary interfaces.
The project is based on the following technologies:
- AWS (ECS, Fargate, Lambdas, RDS, DynamoDB, EFS, CloudWatch)
- Shifting from Bitbucket to GitHub pipelines
As a DevOps Engineer you will
- work within an agile team to develop and implement modern CI/CD tools
- recommend and implement creative solutions for improving of CI processes
- increase scalability and maintainability of infrastructure
- contribute to the modern monitoring system
- utilize the latest technologies and best DevOps practices
We expect you
- have 3+ years of experience building, deploying and managing application in AWS
- are familiar with automation and CI/CD (CloudFormation, Terraform preferred)
- have containerization (docker) experience
- have knowledge of ECS(advantage), if no ECS - other orchestration tools (Kubernetes etc.)
- have Cloudwatch experience, Datadog (advantage)
- have strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- have ability to learn and readiness to work with new tools and processes
- have hospitality domain experience(advantage)
You will be rewarded with the salary starting from 3175 EUR gross monthly. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company - is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 2200 – 2900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.20
€ 1700 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.20
€ 790 – 890
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.24