- Apie įmonę
Are you a lawyer with an interest in the Payments Industry?
With us you have the opportunity
- To work in an international environment and be part of cross-boarder legal team that is responsible for providing expert advice on legal matters in highly regulated, but continuously evolving payment business;
- To act as a standalone in-house legal counsel in Lithuania;
- To consult and support business in product development and other various, often complex and time-sensitive, challenges;
- To draft, review and negotiate wide range of agreements;
- To provide day-to-day advice consistent with legal and regulatory obligations of the company.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in law and 5+ years of practical legal experience;
- Knowledge and practical legal experience about legal and regulatory obligations related to financial services, Anti-Money Laundering and Personal Data Protection as well as other areas relevant to the business (corporate law, labour law, etc.);
- Excellent agreement drafting, reviewing, and negotiating skills;
- An innovative and solution-oriented mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
We believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion, and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an exciting journey! As we are growing and becoming more independent, we are now looking for the legal counsel in Lithuania to strengthen our legal team in the Baltics." Peter Eriksson, your future leader
Swedbank Acquiring is an omnichannel platform, covering the entire spectrum of e-commerce and in-store payments. Our aim is to help people, companies and communities around us to grow by providing payment solutions for all occasions, regardless of the channels. Today, we are one of the leading companies in payment solutions with operations in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. We are rapidly developing business area and one of the largest Visa and MasterCard Acquirers in Europe.
We look forward to receiving your application by 31.01.2022.
Since you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2800 – 3555
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.26
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1400 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.18
€ 1400 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 2950 – 4350
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11