- Apie įmonę
Licensed Aircraft Mechanic, Category A
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Carry out servicing, repairs, and modifications to customer's aircraft ;
- Receive and depart customer's aircraft as directed;
- Through the Line Maintenance Manager or Senior Supervisor, provide a quality and safety control function to ensure a high standard at all times;
- Ensuring equipment, facilities and premises are maintained to an acceptable standard;
- Perform such other duties as may be required.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Must hold valid EASA Part-66 AML with category A;
- Airbus A320 (CFM56, V2500) type rating (A330 type rating considered to be an advantage);
- With at least three years experience as a Cat-A line maintenance mechanic and two years on the required aircraft type/s;
- Valid certificates for Human Factors, FTS, and EWIS;
- At least 6 months or 100 days of relevant maintenance experience on types in the preceding 2-year period in accordance with the privileges;
- Quality statements and references attesting experience in Line Maintenance on types.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.