- Apie įmonę
HR Contracts Specialist
WHO WE ARE
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- As an HR Contracts Specialist you will be responsible for the On-boarding and off-boarding of contracted staff;
- You will perform background checks for crew members according to Aviation regulations;
- Perform data control and processing for contractor payroll and reports;
- You will be responsible for precise data updates in all HR systems;
- Daily monitoring of emails in a fast and efficient manner;
- Assist contractors in administrative and contract related questions;
- Coordinate recruitment processes for contractors and assist in assessments;
- Assist Supervisor and HR Team in different HR tasks and projects.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- A good level of English both written and spoken is essential for this role;
- Higher education or at least last year, student;
- Previous experience in HR Administration and recruitment processes is essential for this role;
- The ability to think from first principles and work well cross-functionally, including with other departments;
- You should possess good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Ability to process a high volume of data in a short amount of time;
- You have solid communication and team working skills;
- A strong sense of responsibility and work ethics are essential in this role;
- As advantage will be considered: Previous experience in payroll administration will be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2600 – 2600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 8000 – 9000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.14
€ 2300 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1700 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.19