- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a analyst who will share the bank’s core values and be a strongly committed team player with a drive to always deliver results to your stakeholdersCorporate Customer Base Analysis Department is responsible for analysing customer base, customers‘ behaviour, sales related data and contributing to improvement of services offered to our customers.About the job:
Your responsibilities as Junior Analyst in Corporate customer base analysis department will be:
- Preparation of regular and ad hoc reports for internal and external use;
- Review and adjustments of reporting portfolio;
- Review and adjustments of workflows and procedures related to your area of responsibility;
- Communication with external counterparties on reporting requirements and explanation of results;
- Support corporate business with insights and analysis about new business potential;
- Development, implementation and maintenance of analytical value-added services for corporate customers.
We are looking for a result oriented person who is interested in working with data. As a person you have creative mind, are open to new ideas and are solution oriented. You like to take initiative and you are able to work independently.
- Understanding of corporate banking business and products (especially Financing area);
- Analytical skills including ability to work with BI tools;
- Ability to work individually and in cross-functional teams;
- Good working knowledge with MS Office Excel;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
become an international team member, where you can apply your knowledge in creating real and measurable value for Baltic Banking corporate business. You will have great opportunities for your professional development in an international team and supportive learning environment for acquisition of needed knowledge and skills." Vadimas, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 06.02.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
The salary offered for this position ranges from 1500-2200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 2300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.28
€ 1160 – 1450
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.04
€ 1200 – 1500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.19
€ 1440 – 2160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.13
€ 1440 – 2160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 1160 – 1740
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10