- Apie įmonę
Our tax professionals help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, planning, working with direct, indirect tax & transfer pricing projects. You'll work with clients ranging from inspiring entrepreneurs to long-established worldwide organizations, so you will learn all about tax and acquire business skills to advance your career.
Currently we are looking for Tax Consultant – Assistant to support our Tax team and help our clients in tax advising, transfer pricing, and other tax projects. You will work with colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds and will help them resolving complex tax & business issues. As you build your knowledge and experience in tax and finance area, you will become a tax advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
You will get an exceptional experience and cover your university internship (if needed). The recruitment process has started, so apply online and let’s talk!
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in preparing corporate income tax, VAT returns, Intrastat returns and render advisory services for organizations in diverse and specialized industries
- Help team to identify tax savings and risk-reducing opportunities for clients to consider
- Analyze tax returns and reporting impacts of corporate restructuring and planning strategies, as well as supply chain changes
- Assist in creating processes that minimize a client's tax compliance risk
- Help in preparations estimated tax liabilities
- Other assistance to senior team members on various tasks
Skills and attributes for success
Analytical and critical thinking, writing skills, great teamwork & communication skills would be great assets and help you to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Curiosity and keeping up with tax and finance news
- Motivation and willingness to grow as an expert in tax professional services
- Strong academic record including the university degree or being last year student in economics/ finance/ accounting/ STEM or related area
- Availability to work full time
- Proper mix of strong communication and interpersonal skills, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent spoken and written Lithuanian and English
Ideally, you’ll also have
Accounting/ finance or related work experience would be an advantage
What we look for
A team player with high level of ownership, responsibility and with motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
We offer to you:
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid day off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Salary: 1550 – 2150 EUR gross
Exceptional EY experience. It‘s yours to build.
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 2200 – 2900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.20
€ 1700 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.20
€ 790 – 890
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.24