- Apie įmonę
MobilePay is a mobile payment app with more than 6 million users in Denmark and Finland. At first, the vision was simple – change the way a nation transfers money. Now eight years later, we have put a checkmark on that part. But there is still much more for us to achieve.
MobilePay is planning to merge with Norwegian Vipps and Finish Pivo.
The ambition is to create Europe’s best and most comprehensive digital wallet. Serving 11 million users and over 330.000 shops and webshops, the newly merged company will become one of the largest bank-owned mobile payment providers in Europe. The planned merger is pending approval from relevant authorities.
Our main goal is to simplify everyday life by hassle-free payments for both our users and our business customers. To fulfill that vision, you and your competencies walk into the picture.
This is what you will be a part of
You will join the DataOps & Insights squad. We are a team of talented and collaborative people from different parts of the world. We learn, motivate and grow together - not just at work but also in life. It never gets boring at work as we are constantly challenged to build new data solutions as our portfolio expands to various business areas with people getting curious about data in their day-to-day work.
A day in the life of a data engineer will be understanding business requirements, transforming and integrating data - and preparing data analyses for various use cases.
You will work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders - in order to understand and agree on what data they need and deliver optimal data solutions. It is true to say, that you will join us at an exciting stage of our data journey of going live with a modern data infrastructure, iteratively develop, optimize, deploy and maintain a reliable BI data platform for MobilePay.
- You care about your colleagues’ wellbeing. Our life span is finite, and we spend a meaningful time of it on work, so it’s important that we enjoy our time at the office
- You are a team player, but you also enjoy taking on independent tasks. We do not micromanage - it goes against our DNA. Therefore, it’s important you can manage your own time, be dedicated, and to some capacity work independently
- You have a few years of experience as a data specialist and you have solid SQL skills and can write clean, performance-optimized queries
- You have prior experience with various BigData, ETL, and Business Intelligence software like Alteryx, Tableau, Python, and experience in cloud technologies, eg. Azure will be a plus
- You have relevant experience developing and maintaining efficient ETL workflows, can navigate through complex scripts and workflows, and can make enhancements or code fixes, if needed
- You have a good understanding of data warehousing concepts, cloud technologies, data modeling, data governance, and BI reporting
- You are flexible to learn new skills and adapt to new technologies
- You are enthusiastic about combing through complex, unstructured data.
We will ensure that the exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience, and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! All the advantages here: https://mobilepaygroup.com/lt-benefits
Are you interested?
If you want to hear more, who’ you gonna call? Subhiksha Kalaiarasan, + 45 71 50 59 50 as she is the one looking to hire you.
Pour yourself a cup of your favorite hot beverage, draft your short, but motivated application, update your CV and apply. We cannot wait to read.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 1700 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.20
€ 1200 – 1200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.12