- Apie įmonę
Are you a skilled HR-professional with passion for people and challenges?
Can you describe yourself as a result driven, agile and curious personality who is a role model for collaboration with stakeholders and colleagues?
Then welcome to join our team of passionate and dedicated HR professionals who are focusing on building and developing the best in class organization.
Danske Group HR Team in Lithuania consist of Talent acquisition team, HR Partners, Learning & Development Consultant, Reward and HR legal professionals with focus to support organization to unleash people potential and success.
As HR Partner we expect you to support our leaders in unleashing their people potential and drive a high-performing organization based on your in-depth HR experience, HR Analytics and excellent collaboration & engagement skills.
- Be trusted advisor and sparring partner for leaders in the areas of organizational development, building & maintaining high performing teams, ensuring remuneration fit to organization and compliance.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of Group HR concepts within e.g. People Engagement, Talent Development, Succession Planning and Strategic Workforce Planning
- Be subject matter expert giving valuable input to HR development projects, implementing HR processes and tools in collaboration with the other HR departments (HR Services, Reward, HR Legal, Talent Acquisition, L&D, HR Partners across other countries)
- Be committed supporter of the strategic people agenda in Danske Bank by pro-actively following up on activities and deliverables, suggesting improvements and changes to meet business needs
- Be experienced partner supporting organization in continuous transformation keeping people agenda in hands
- A proven track record of convincing results as HR subject matter expert with previous related HR Management, Business Partnering experience or equivalent
- Experience as a process consultant & coach for leaders focusing on an increased quality of leadership
- Good understanding of HR Metrics and Analytics. Able to drive decisions and insights based on that.
- Strong problem-solving skills combined with a high personal integrity, the ability to take on responsibility and to respond to requests in a fast and efficient way
- The ability to identify root-causes and challenge status quo
- Recognition from leaders as a competent sparring partner building effective relationships
- A strong ability to communicate and relate HR processes & tools to the to business ensuring it support their strategy
- Comprehensive English language skills (fluent verbally and in writing)
- Strong skills in change management and transformations
- Excellent communication skills dealing with various levels stakeholders and colleagues across group
Monthly salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; metal well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Kids playroom
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2560 – 3840
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.09
€ 2500 – 3200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.20
€ 1700 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.03
€ 1520 – 2280
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.11
€ 4560 – 6840
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.01
€ 2000 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.21