- Apie įmonę
We welcome you on our mission – to provide fast and automated insights by use of high quality data via modern technology solutions to our internal decision makers across the business units in Danske Bank.
Danske Bank has embarked on an agile change journey of scale and this position is located in Business Analysts Chapter within Finance Tribe. You will be a part of the squad, which is assisting in the development and maintenance of a reporting universe that allows internal decision makers to be able to follow and get insights regarding Customer profitability, Customer development and other business drivers.
The Business Analysts chapter consists of strong finance and data professionals who will contribute to your development opportunities. This is a global position with interaction to stakeholders in Lithuania, Denmark and other Nordic countries. The workplace will be located in the Vilnius office together with a team of 9 colleagues and a local manager while the Product Owner is working from the Copenhagen office.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Develop and maintain the existing and expand the current reporting landscape
- Generate intelligent insights and transparency for the business
- Help drive efficient data collection and automation efficiency
- Closely collaborate with your colleagues in the squad and other stakeholders inside the bank
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree like computer science, economics, mathematics, data science, etc.
- At least 1+ years of relevant experience working with ETL process and visualizations
- Good technical skills, preferably with SQL, Alteryx, Tableau (or other ETL and visualization tools)
- You are result-oriented and with a positive mindset and proactive can-do attitude
- Eager to learn and improve, both your own skills and the solutions you create
- You are self-driven, good at communicating and stakeholder management
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
Monthly salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Canteen services and free fruits
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3500 – 4000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.30
€ 1440 – 2160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.13
€ 3280 – 4920
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.20
€ 4560 – 6840
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.23
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.12
€ 2960 – 4441
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.20