- Apie įmonę
Are you ready to join us on this exciting journey in the finance world?
You now have the opportunity to become a part of Securities Masterfiles data management team within the Danske Bank. It is the key strategic center to deliver high-quality banking, trading, fund management and other finance area related services. Our team mission is to reflect and control market data of financial instruments within internal Danske Bank systems.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
Have an opportunity to apply and further develop true data management specialist skills.
- Create and maintain financial instruments, solve problems, perform quality control
- Perform big data investigations to support all trading related activities. Thus, you will be in close contact with traders, dealers, fund managers, IT developers and other departments – trading technology, market data, structured products, etc.
- Have a chance to share your analytical insights and develop automation/optimization solutions which would lead to higher efficiency
- Develop and maintain quality controls based on SQL
- 2+ years of finance industry experience
- SQL knowledge/experience and willingness to learn more
- Ability to communicate in English, both in speaking and writing
- Analytical thinking when dealing with database problems
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Higher education (within Finance area would be nice-to-have)
- General knowledge about financial instruments or trading would be nice-to-have
- Excel Macros knowledge would be nice-to-have
- Project management experience would be nice-to-have
Monthly salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Additional days of vacation
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2240 – 3360
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.15
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.17
€ 1400 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1440 – 2160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 1440 – 2160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.16