- Apie įmonę
Does the opportunity to learn how the bank handles purchasing processes appeal to you?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
• Learn about and assist in procurement processes (recording information and maintaining data in the system; preparation of the statistics; data collection; communication; potentially assist Procurement Project Managers in purchasing projects, etc);
• Work with several administrations, including colleagues from abroad;
• Learn to work with digital solutions.
What is needed in this role:
• Communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team;
• Willingness to learn and patience to read instructions and guidelines;
• Sense of responsibility, punctuality, ability to plan your work;
• A friendly and responsible attitude;
• Good computer and MS Office skills;
• The ability to find solutions when faced with an unprecedented situation;
• Good knowledge of Lithuanian and English.
"Join our team and ...
You will have the opportunity to get to know the purchasing process, interact with other departments and get a glimpse into the “Backoffice” life.” Irina Gavrilova, Group cross-country Purchase Manager
A temporary position for 6 months, with the possibility to extend the contract.
We look forward to your application at 27.01.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
* * *
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.05
€ 960 – 1440
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 1300 – 1950
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.28
€ 2500 – 4200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09