- Apie įmonę
BAA Training Vietnam is looking for an Office Administrator with previous office administration experiences to join our Team. The Office Administrator will be responsible for very good taking care of all administration tasks to ensure smooth office operation and providing the WOW services to our internal and external clients.
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Be responsible for drivers, arrange client pick-ups/drop-offs;
- Manage services and accounts for company transportation business (like Grab for Work);
- Supervise cleaning staff (outsource company), that they clean facilities/ outside and garden up to standards;
- Supervise security team security (outsource company);
- Manage correspondence (incoming/ outgoing) and incoming invoices;
- Source and procure all items require for the operations of the company. This includes negotiation with suppliers, vendors, contractors, etc. professionally to achieve best value for all company purchases;
- Order supplies and services for the office, ensuring the office is always ready to welcome customers;
- Lead bidding procedures to make sure best service provider to BAA Training Vietnam;
- Good taking care of company's pantry;
- Manage contracts with suppliers and clients;
- Well plan, follow and make payment on time for suppliers;
- Handle business trip details (travel tickets/ accommodation/ visa);
- Assist customers with travel details and immigration as needed;
- Handle or assign incoming queries (via email, phone);
- Meet and greet guests/ students at the reception;
- Assist customers with accommodation bookings (work with hotels to have cooperation contracts);
- Assist in training planning (schedules, instructors, documentation printing);
- Be responsible for company activities and events.
- Be responsible for all other office and services administration tasks;
- Other tasks given by the CEO and People Generalist (HR Manager).
We dream about a team member who:
- 2-3 years of experience in related fields.
- University degree in related course.
- Has excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Has strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated, and willing to take ownership.
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Has effective operational independent command in English and Vietnamese. (Necessary)
Start your career now! Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!
City: Ho Chi Minh
Contact us: email@example.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2600 – 2600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.22
€ 3000 – 4000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09
€ 3000 – 4500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.20
€ 2000 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.20