- Apie įmonę
Requirements for candidates
• Minimum 1 years of work experience in customer facing role or operations team, preferably in a financial institution or payment services organization.
• Excellent written and spoken English (and Lithuanian or Polish) skills.
• Excellent communication skills, empathy and passion for great customer experience.
• Knowledge of payment operations, SWIFT, SEPA etc. (would be an advantage).
• Previous experience of work with Centrolink (would be an advantage).
• Ability to handle client enquiries, complaints and explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner.
• Strong feeling of ownership, ability to work independently and take responsibility.
• Attention to details, analytical skills and effective priorities management.
• Contributing to transaction management process from account setup, balance reconciliation to record keeping.
• Providing exceptional support to our customers via chat and email.
• Collecting, analyzing and sharing customer feedback with the rest of the organization.
• Collaborating with other teams to improve customer experience, resolve issues effectively, further build Okeo product.
• Collecting documents from customers to ensure compliance requirements are met successfully.
• Monitoring and investigating problematic payments, unmatched transactions.
• Executing non-standard transactions (e.g., refunds), initiating payments on company’s behalf.
• Actively participating in development of the company’s proprietary payments platform in order to increase the level of automation and security of the relevant processes.
• Contributing to preparation of the operational processes, programs, and controls descriptions.
• Supporting colleagues’ efforts to comply with external and internal policies and procedures related to operations.
• Contributing to regulatory reporting process and internal control processes.
What we offer
• Outstanding learning opportunities coming from the multiple responsibilities, participation in special projects and access to senior management.
• A chance to make a change and contribute to a fast-growing FinTech start-up.
• Option to grow and develop professionally in the fast-growing start-up.
• Flexible, multicultural and very friendly working environment.
• Salary range 1300-1800 gross EUR/month
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 1900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.26
€ 1400 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 915 – 1200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11
€ 1080 – 1700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10
€ 1065 – 1290
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.01
€ 790 – 890
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03