- Apie įmonę
My name is Agnė Sokienė and I am leading Enterprise Workplace team. We are passionate IT specialists, fun to be around individuals and a great team, aiming to deliver exciting & innovative solutions.
Enterprise Workplace is an epicenter of Telia IT and if you wish to influence it or have a say in its expansion - you are standing in the right place to do so! We are responsible for solutions in digital communication channels, active directory services, virtualization, Mac & Windows computing, as well as ensuring the security of our front facing devices. As we continue forward, we are looking for Facilities, Meeting Rooms & Video Conferencing solutions IT service manager with support, change management and continues improvement in the area responsibility across Telia offices in Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Norway & Denmark) and TGSL (Telia Global Services Lithuania).
Is this your next opportunity?
Your key roles & responsibilities:
- Analyze current and define "To be" Meeting rooms & Video Conferencing support & delivery processes together with business & vendors & IT counterparties
- Harmonize and simplify Meeting Rooms & Video conferencing processes to improve efficiency, cost & quality
- Manage contracts with vendors as per agreements and ensure financial control
- Lead IT solutions changes related to Facilities, Meeting Rooms & Video Conferencing solutions as a product owner and manage end to end delivery together with countries facilities units and teams
- Manage documentation and training relevant for the area
- Ensure operational KPIs for the service area are followed and relevant reporting in place
Is this you?
For this position, we are looking for someone with Business and IT experience in the areas relevant for the position, with business acumen and good understanding of the strategic and tactical issues within the IT-services sector. You can manage complex environments and proactively respond to issues in an innovative yet structured approach and integrity. Furthermore, you need:
- At least 5 years experience as IT service manager or similar
- Good understanding of End User processes and technologies in enterprise organization
- Openness to new approaches to accomplish results despite setbacks
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Strong sense of ownership and self-drive attitude
What will you find at our home?
This challenge will provide you with excellent opportunities for personal development through insights in virtually all parts of the corporate business from the application perspective. You will get a very good insight in the future Telia Company business and product & business process portfolio. You will be able to impact how we fulfill short-term needs as well as strategic decisions.
We offer a monthly base salary from 3345 to 5017 eur/month gross plus annual bonus which varies depending on your performance and Telia's results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefit package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plans
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you are interested, please submit your application. If you have questions regarding the role, please contact Agnė Sokienė at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4660 – 6990
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.15
€ 4150 – 6250
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.10
€ 6612 – 8265
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.23
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.30
€ 1800 – 2200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.15
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.20