- Apie įmonę
Are you interested in the administration of securities and funds?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Administer savings and investment account agreements.
- Administer security accounts.
- Process transfer requests.
- Prepare statements and documents for clients and/or other financial institutions.
- Work with Unit Holder Register (UHR) and fund transactions.
What is needed in this role:
- University degree or higher education studies.
- Intermediate skills with Office software (such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken.
- Ability to cooperate with team members and have remote communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work independently to meet targets and KPIs.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
be a part of a good working environment where we all share same values – simplicity, openness and caring. I want you to be driven, passionate and confident with your opinions and decision making. I always support and encourage my employees to follow their goals. Renata Šarko Purkevič, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 09.02.2022 the latest.
Temporary position ~ 1 year
Recruiting manager: Renata +37062296201
Recruiter: Jurgita +37061153766
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1150 - 1750 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.26
€ 1390 – 1930
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.01
€ 1500 – 2140
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.12
€ 1220 – 1820
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1300 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.17
€ 1392.48 – 1927.76
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31