- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about delivering best client service, securities settlements in various markets and enjoy being part of constant development processes?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Actively monitor Equity (Securities or Derivatives) trades entered by Front Office or received from clients and ensure that they are adequately registered in all relevant systems and in accordance with what was agreed with the trade counterparty;
- Ensure timely and correct trade bookings in back office systems;
- Ensure timely and correct delivery of trade confirmations to clients and counterparties;
- Match and allocate trades in relevant external systems;
- Monitor Equity securities trade instructions in different markets;
- Ensure timely settlement for equity and derivative trades;
- Be proactive in investigating and solving securities trade related problems, reconciliation breaks, other issues;
- Actively communicate with counterparties, global custodian and colleagues within the Group;
- Proactively contribute to constant efficiency improvements and minimizing operational risk.
- Higher education (in Finance, Economics or relevant field would be an advantage)
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written). This is a must because all work communication in done in English.
- Motivation and curiosity to learn new things.
- General understanding of financial markets and instruments.
- Very good computer skills (MS Word, Outlook, Excel essential and ability to adapt new software is needed).
- Very good communication skills, positive attitude.
- Initiative, efficiency, attention to details, responsibility, analytical thinking.
- Ability to work in a tight deadlines environment;
- Work experience in post trade area within financial markets would be an advantage, however quick thinking and problem solving skills are valued even more.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Gintarė, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 09.02.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Gintarė Juciūnaitė +37066263794
Recruiter: Jurgita Staronytė +37061153766
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1700-2600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.18
€ 1400 – 1600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.15
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 2240 – 3360
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 1520 – 2280
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.13
€ 1840 – 2760
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.20