- Apie įmonę
Full Stack Engineer (API platform)
Come and join our API platform Team! Our mission is to be the key contributor to building out Revel's next generation API platform where we will allow our Merchants & Third Party Partners to integrate & interact seamlessly. As a full stack engineer, you’ll have direct influence on us fulfilling this mission.
As a full stack engineer, you will:
- Design and write clean, testable high-quality code
- Be a technical and organizational expert to peers as well as management
- Participate in designing and implementing solutions within your team
- Mentor teammates
- Initiate and champion new technologies and development processes
We expect, that you:
- Have at least 1 year of experience crafting high quality full-stack solutions in professional environments
- Have general knowledge of databases (relational and NoSQL)
- Have an understanding of microservice architectures
- Have experience developing modern front-end solutions
- Have a strong attitude towards high code quality and testing your solutions
- Are fluent in English as we have colleagues from around the world
We don’t expect you to know our entire stack. Of course, the greater the overlap the better.
Typescript is the default for frontend applications with libraries such as React, Redux, Material UI, GraphQL
We use Python, Go and Node.js for our backend services
We run everything on AWS and we keep all our infrastructure as code with the help from Terraform
We’re quality-conscious and do a lot of automated testing leveraging tools like Postman/Newman, K6, pytest and others
CI is the glue between devs and ops. To make full use of it, we also have GitLab CI, Terraform and other tools in our toolbelt
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success.
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments.
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organize guilds, and cross-site meetups.
- We care about our employees: health insurance is provided for every member of our team.
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, up to 10% of working time dedicated to personal education, free access to Udemy.
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule.
- Salary ranges from 2900.00 to 6300.00 € gross
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of thousands of restaurants and retailers across the US and Europe with a robust cloud-based point of sale (PoS) and enterprise management system. Analytics and BI engineers at Revel are building a modern data pipeline that drives intuitive analytics and surfaces powerful insights. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice:
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 1900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.30
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 8000 – 9000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.14
€ 2300 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1700 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10
€ 1600 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.21