- Apie įmonę
EY’s Technology consulting unit builds cutting-edge solutions to help organizations in their digital transformation journey. We are now looking for exceptional individuals to work with us on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement apps, Finance, Supply Chain and HR application implementation projects within our Microsoft Alliance team.
Due to our rapid growth, we have multiple openings for the post of Dynamics 365 Consultant at various levels. Your primary focus will be to assist customers in improving their day-to-day operations by fully utilizing the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related systems.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will work in high performing teams to design, develop and deliver solutions build on the Dynamics 365 suite of applications. Your work will include configuration and customization of the platform, design and optimization of business process flows, along with integration and data migration where required. You will also contribute to Unit testing, training, documentation and deployment.
Collaborating with team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY. You will also provide broad technical and functional knowledge of various applications and its functional modules within Dynamics 365 suite.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A strong desire to learn and continuously evolve.
- A clear understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform (with focus on the Customer Engagement modules or Finance/ Supply Chain/ HR modules)
- Ability to distinguish between the capabilities of the On-Premise version versus the Cloud.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to understand, debate and evolve requirements from idea to technical solutions
- A full understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A background in object-oriented programming (.Net/C#)
- A recent certification in Dynamics 365
What We Look For
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Newest technology and governance practices
Salary: starting from 1400 to 3400 EUR gross - we are looking for different level professionals, so apply and let’s talk!
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 1700 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.20
€ 1300 – 1300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.19
€ 790 – 890
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.24
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.04
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.12