- Apie įmonę
AUDIT INTERN - ASSISTANT
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Our financial Audit team is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes.
As an Audit - Intern Assistant, you will assist in various financial audit engagements in different industry sectors. As you build your finance & audit knowledge and experience, you will become a credible auditor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. You will start your career with trainings and then will join the team.
You can apply if you are a last year or the third-year student and do not have lectures during the day, as well if you are graduate or have work experience.
What we look for
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
o Strong academic record including the university degree or being last year student in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting/ Mathematics or any other STEM & related area
o Fluent/ high level spoken and written English (Russian would be an advantage)
o Drive on finance & accounting, business management
o Passionate about numbers, attention to details
o Ownership & strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with different team members and clients
What’s in it for you
• Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
• Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
• Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
• Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
• The mentor and buddy, who will help you to develop and grow.
• Ability to work on hybrid work approach: partly from office, partly from home (in a combination suitable for you).
• Opportunity to choose Vilnius or Kaunas office.
• Paid internship which will be equal to trial period before your career in EY (or permanent contract directly).
What you can expect
All selected candidates can expect to perform a test during the interview, so we encourage you to review the basics of theoretical accounting & finance knowledge if you had this subject in university.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.30
€ 960 – 1440
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.21
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 8000 – 9000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.14
€ 2300 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03