Junior Technical Services Engineer - SystemsSmartlynx
- Apie įmonę
Junior Technical Services Engineer - Systems
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 265 office employees and 1420 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Assist Technical Services Engineer Systems
• Ensure all applicable airworthiness directives are carried out within the requirements of that airworthiness directive;
• Provide updates of weight and balance changes when required;
• Perform analyses of service bulletins and service letters issued by aircraft and/or component TC/STC holders in accordance with non-mandatory modification embodiment policy;
• Assist and update major/minor modifications and Service Bulletins status;
• Monitor, apply for and coordinate Airbus fleet retrofit campaigns related to Service Bulletin accomplishment;
• Assist System and Reliability Engineer with repetitive/chronic defects analysis;
• Maintain Aircraft Build in OASES — ATA structure and positions.
• Maintain part numbers and part interchangeability information in OASES and advise Logistics when required in accordance with the field of responsibility;
• Update information in OASES database in accordance with the field of responsibility;
• Inform AMP Engineer of any changes related to necessary AMP task amendment or introduction when required;
• Assist in configuring aircraft systems of the new a/c for acceptance into the fleet.
• Assist in preparing instructions for defect and damage rectification with an approved standard.
• Assist in troubleshooting aircraft systems rectifying repeated defects.
• Participate in the preparation of work scope for aircraft heavy maintenance.
• Update information in OASES database in accordance with the field of responsibility.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
• Degree in Aeronautical engineering (can be a student)
• Show competence to prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks
• Knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-CAMO.
• Good knowledge of the English language.
• Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information
• Good communication skills
YOUR CAREER PATH
We always support our employees to grow within SmartLynx Airlines. Check out the career path for this position:
Start as a Junior Technical Services - Systems;
Once you have gained all the experience and knowledge become a Technical Services Engineer - Systems
Don't want to stop? Great! You have the opportunity to grow up to a Supervisor or Manager;
Are you still unstoppable? You still have the opportunity to grow within SmartLynx Airlines in other departments to fulfill your professional ambitions.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.04.12
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.03.27
€ 1130 – 1230
Galioja iki: 2023.04.05
€ 8.5 – 14
Galioja iki: 2023.04.08
€ 3000 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.03.21
€ 2500 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.07