- Apie įmonę
Technical Services Engineer - Systems
This is your opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing airline that is expanding its business ventures in the charter, ACMI, and Cargo business. We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will provide instructions and support to MCC and AMO when required;
- Assist in troubleshooting aircraft systems rectifying the repeated defects;
- Provide assistance to Reliability Engineer in respect to repetitive/chronic defects;
- In cooperation with the Reliability Engineer, you will initiate necessary additional MP tasks and implement them;
- Configure aircraft systems of the new aircraft for acceptance into the fleet;
- Participate in the preparation of work scope for aircraft heavy maintenance;
- Assist Maintenance Planning team and Logistics team in preparation of spares and tools provisioning for the introduction of
- aircraft into the fleet;
- Monitor ongoing maintenance activities, critical paths and identify off-schedule conditions;
- You will prepare and issue engineering orders, work cards, and guidelines for work procedures in compliance with
- maintenance data;
- Liaise with aircraft, and component manufacturers;
- Assist in preparation of Minimum Equipment List and define aircraft status and modifications that are required;
- You will monitor and evaluate all airworthiness directives and other regulatory requirements of EASA, national authorities, or TC/STC holders;
- Ensure all applicable airworthiness directives are carried out within the requirements of that airworthiness directive.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You must hold Aeronautical Engineering Degree or Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance license;
- You should have at least 2 years of experience with an air carrier, commercial operator;
- Experience working with aircraft systems is mandatory;
- Completed A320, A330, or B737Max aircraft type training or familiarization courses will be considered an advantage;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations is mandatory;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information;
- Knowledge of OASES will be considered as an advantage.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.