- Apie įmonę
Do you have the ability to see the big picture and have experience in driving projects? Join us!
As a Project Manager, you will join the dedicated Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit team. Our team consists of 6 project management professionals who are working with projects across Transaction Monitoring, related with process improvements, risk and incidents management, people agenda, lean tasks and many more.
In this position, you would apply your project management, leadership, operational process improvement, service and performance management skills, and best practices to ensure successful continuous development while driving technical projects related with time tracking, master data management and others.
Depending on your skills and experience, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Manage projects in FCP CAO area from scoping to implementation and realizing project objectives
- Motivate and develop co-workers and establish the working relationships with stakeholders
- Responsible for project teambuilding and guidance to achieve project goals
- Adhere to project management best practices, methodologies, systems and tools as defined by Danske Bank
- 2+ years of experience in project management and/or process excellence, process development
- Proven AML area knowledge
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Ability to effectively negotiate and facilitate problem resolution
- Strong analytical, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, and able to organize and lead others
- Skills in setting priorities, willingness to actively take ownership and drive tasks through to a successful conclusion
- Ability to work in an uncertain environment shaping project direction and scope, and to see a holistic view
- Advanced English skills – both oral and written
- Higher education
- A strong advantage would be if you have experience in Lean and Continuous Improvement
Monthly salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Canteen services and free fruits
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.22
€ 1200 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.05
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.29
€ 1440 – 2160
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.14