- Apie įmonę
Are you a finance professional with background in accounting? Do you feel ready for new opportunities and would like to advance your career in this field? Then look no more!
Outokumpu Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius is in search of a new colleague for one of our Accounting teams. And it is not just a team - it is smart, funny, united, and welcoming!
Check the details below and apply to be a part of #1 Sustainable Stainless Steel producer.
You will be responsible for handling day-to-day accounting tasks and developing a financial model to support the wider business in achieving strategic company objectives.
• Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements;
• Process tasks based on different ERP model process flows;
• Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadlines (both for AR and AP);
• Ensure that all internal finance related queries are handled effectively, efficiently and this results in having a positive impact to business;
• Identify problem areas and bring them to possible solutions;
• Understand main accounting principles, process and work on improvements;
• Month-End closing activities and other accounting tasks;
• Documentation handling and archiving.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting / economics / finance or other related fields;
• Work experience in accounting – at least 1-2 years;
• Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes;
• Business proficient English language (level B1-B2 and above);
• Flexible and quick learner;
• Accuracy and attention to details;
• Working with SAP are considered as an asset;
• French, German and/or Swedish language knowledge would be an advantage.
• Location: Vilnius / any other location in Lithuania (remote work possibility)
• Gross salary range: 1800 – 2400 EUR, depending on skills and experience
• Contract: Temporary (Maternity cover) **
• Languages: fluent English – level B1-B2 and above
• Preferred start date: ASAP
**Outokumpu Stainless track record: 0 terminated contracts due to end of maternity cover!
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre;
• Remote work possibility;
• Flexible working hours;
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund;
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
• People-oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars;
• Volunteering days, loyalty days and more great benefits.
If you believe to be a good fit, please apply and submit your CV in English before May 23, 2022 via our career website. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Marius Maksimovic, Team Lead - Service Center Accounting, by e-mail at email@example.com
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1600 – 2300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09
€ 1700 – 1900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 2000 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.01
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11
€ 2700 – 3800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03